Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Reason Behind It All


So this is our first post on this blog. The background information that goes along with this blog needs to be shared before we post any thing else here. So Josie and I got into an argument where is seemed as if she had gotten a split personality disorder and was going crazy. So I told her that she needed to be in a lunatic asylum with a straight jacket, yeah that might seem harsh but you were not there. She kept on turning everything I said positive with made me believe that she truly was insane. Later on that same night, Josie comes across an ad for a furby. Yeah, you read that right a furby. I told her that furbies must die and be burned at the stake. She wasn't sure which side she was on at the point. Our RA, Dani came in the room a few minutes later where we preceded to tell her what had just happened. She didn't know what to do with us, she usually doesn't know what to do with the pair anyways. So after she left, I started to list off ways to kill a furby. I got seven when Josie decided that we needed to make a list thus leading us to create this blog so that everyone could enjoy how scary our imaginations are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment