Wednesday, November 14, 2012

100 Random Things To Say To Siri

Here are 100 random things that you can say to Siri and what she will say back to you in response to it. I hope you like it!


1) Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t answer that.
2) You are stupid. That doesn’t sound good.
3) Who’s your Daddy? My daddy? I don’t get it.
4) You are pathetic. I don’t really like these arbitrary categories.
5) Do you know the Muffin Man? I found eleven bakeries. . . ten of them are fairly close to you:
6) Do you like Halloween? I really have no opinion.
7) I love you. I value you.
8) Do you have a boyfriend? Searching the web for ‘Do you have a boyfriend’
9) Do you like M & M’s? This is about you, not me.
10) Can you kill a spider? A fine question. Now can we get back to work?
11) What candy do you like? I’d rather not say.
12) What is your favorite color? My favorite color is. . . well, it’s sort of greenish, but with more dimensions.
13) Who is you favorite president? I’m not really sure.
14) Will you marry me? We hardly know one another.
15) Do you like Pringles? This is about you, not me.
16) What is your favorite book of the Bible? I prefer not to say.
17) What is your favorite fantasy book? I’m not allowed to divulge that information.
18) How old are you? I’m old enough to be your assistant.
19) Did you like Steve Jobs? I have not seen steve jobs.
20) Trick or treat? I haven’t yet seen treat.
21) Have you trod the boards? I don’t understand ‘Have you tried the boards’. But I could search the web for it.
22) Are you a baby? We were talking about you, not me.
23) Are you for Romney or Obama? I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t answer that.
24) Do you have political views? A fine question. Now can we get back to work?
25) What nationality are you? Let me check. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘What nationality are you’?
26) Where were you born? Like it says on the box. . . I was designed by Apple in California.
27) Do you like dogs? Ok, lets take a look. . . Which Bulldogs?
28) Do you like cats? I don’t understand ‘Do you like cats’?
29) What is your favorite wild animal? It’s nice of you to ask. Now, can I help you with something?
30) Do you define yourself as a Victorian Princess or a Modern Day Housewife? Checking on that. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Do you define yourself as a Victorian Princess or a Modern Day Housewife’?
31) What are jujubes? This might answer your question. (gives picture of a plant)
32) What is your favorite fruit? I’d rather not say.
33) Am I Batman or Superman? You tell me. . . I can’t see you.
34) How many birthdays do you have? Let me think about that. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘How many birthdays do you have’?
35) Are a Canadian or a Pomeranian? No comment. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t answer that.
36) What’s your boyfriends name? My name is Siri, and I was designed by Apple in California. That’s all I’m prepared to say.
37) Can I serenade you? I’d rather not say.
38) What is the Big Bang Theory? Let me check that. . . I found this: (found big bang theory {not the TV show})
39) What is your opinion on Lady Gaga? I’m not allowed to divulge that information.
40) Can you sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’? I’d rather not.
41) Do you like chocolate? Whatever you like, I’m happy with.
42) Knock, Knock? Knock knock. Who’s there? Siri. Siri who? Siri doesn’t do knock-knock jokes.
43) Is Santa Claus real? OK, here you go: (gives proof that Santa Claus is real)
44) Why were you created? I don’t understand ‘Why were you created’. But I could search the web for it.
45) Do you know Paul Conn (Papa Conn)? OK, here’s that contact: (gives contact of Paul Myers)
46) What is your opinion of Sodexo (Food)? I don’t really like talking about myself.
47) Why is a raven like a writing task? Let me check that. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Why is a raven like a writing task’?
48) Are you a Republican or a Democrat? I can’t answer that.
49) What is your favorite piece of information? I don’t really like talking about myself.
50) What’s your favorite food? I’m fine with whatever you choose.
51) Where is Candy Mountain? OK, here’s a place matching ‘Candy Mountain’; it’s pretty far from you: (gives address to Smoky Mountain Candy Makers)
52) Where is the North Pole located? OK, one of these places matching ‘The North Pole’; it’s pretty far from you: (gives two businesses {not the location of the real North Pole})
53) What is your favorite cheese? I prefer not to say.
54) I’m a Lemonhead, are you? I don’t now what that means. If you like, I can search the web for ‘I’m a lemon head are you’.
55) What is the most poplar video on YouTube? Searching the web for ‘the most popular video on you tube’: (comes up with Gangnam Style)
56) Hotdog or Hamburger? I found six restaurants whose reviews mention ‘hot dogs and burgers’ fairly close to you:
57) Do you like your job? I really do like my job.
58) What is your favorite drink? I’d rather not say.
59) Was there ever a year without a Santa Claus? Let me think. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Was there ever a year without a Santa Claus’?
60) Who is Belle and Edward’s daughter from Breaking Dawn? I’m on it. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Who is Belle and Edward’s daughter from breaking dawn?: (gives web results for Renesmee)
61) Should Nicki Minaj use a rhyming dictionary? I don’t understand ‘Should Nikki Manoj using rhyming dictionary’, But I could search the web for it.
62) Can you find me role in a movie? I found quite a number of movies a bit far from Cleveland: (gives a list of movies that are coming out soon)
63) Do you like peanut butter? Surprisingly, I haven’t tried FoodType:Peanut Butter before.
64) Do you know ‘It’s peanut butter jelly time!’? Looking for restaruants that mention peanut butter and jelly. (gives address to Michael’s Casual Dining)
65) Are vampires real? Coming right up. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Are vampires real’? (searches web and comes up with websites that prove that vampires are real)
66) Are werewolves real? I’m on it. . . Would you like me to search the web ‘Are werewolves real’? (searches web and comes up with websites that prove that prove that werewolves are real)
67) Are wizards real? Checking on that. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Are wizards real’? (searches web and comes up with websites that prove and disprove that wizards are real)
68) Are ghosts real? Let me check on that. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Are ghosts real’? (searches web and comes up with websites that proves that ghosts real)
69) Is SlenderMan real? Checking on that. . . Would you like me to search the web for  ‘Is slender man real’? (searches web and comes up with websites that disprove that SlenderMan is real)
70) Who is Joey Graceffa? Checking my sources. . . Would you like me to search the web for  ‘Who is Joey GR a CEFF a’? (searches web and comes up websites but not Joey Graceffa)
71) Do you use a moisturizer? This is about you, not me.
72) What is your favorite Smartphone? Your interest flatters me, but. . . is there something I can do for you?
73) Do you know how to spell ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’? Is that you, Mary? (Talking about Mary Poppins)
74) What is the longest word in the Dictionary? Hmm. . . let me think. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘What is the longest word in the dictionary’? (searches web and comes up with the word ‘pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis’)
75) What is the smartest dog breed? Hmm. . . let me think. . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘What is the smartest dog breed’? (searches web and comes up with a poodle {Go Poodles})
76) Where do babies come from? Checking on it . . . I found this: (gives link from WolframAlpha that says From their mothers)
77) What is the meaning of life? I can’t answer that now, but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens.
78) Will there be a zombie apocalypse in the near future? Let me check on that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Will there be a zombie apocalypse in the near future’? (searches web and comes up with the answer ‘no’)
79) Can you tell me what a Buckeye is? Looking . . . OK, here you go: (gives a description of a butterfly and gives pictures too)
80) Can you write my English paper for me? I suppose it’s possible.
81) Where is Waldo? Sorry, I couldn’t find ‘Waldo’ in your contacts.
82) Can you find Taylor Lautner? Sorry, I don’t see ‘Taylor Lautner’ in your contacts.
83) Can you teach me to dance the waltz? Checking my sources . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘teach me how dance the waltz’? (searches web and comes up with YouTube videos)
84) Is Bigfoot real? Let me think . . .Would you like me to search the web for ‘Is big foot real’? (searches web and gives us a half truth that Bigfoot is real)
85) Can you give me directions to platform 9 ¾? I don’t see any places matching ‘platform 9 ¾’. Sorry about that.
86) Where is the location of Hogwarts? I couldn’t find any places matching ‘Hogwarts’.
87) Can you give me directions to Forks, Washington? Getting directions to Forks: (gives directions to Forks, Washington that takes around 2-3 whole days to drive there)
88) Tell me how to turn into a vampire? Checking my sources . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘How do you turn into a vampire’? (searches web and comes up with that it is to become a vampire through a vampire’s bite)
89) Tell me how to turn into a werewolf? Sorry, we don’t seem to be navigating anywhere. If you’d like directions, just say ‘get directions to. . . whatever’.
90) Who is the King of Pop? Looking . . . This might answer your questions: (gives Michael Jackson as the answer)
91) Who is the King of Rock n’ Roll? Let me think about that . . . This might answer your question: (gives Elvis Presley as the answer)
92) If you were a robber, which bank would you rob? Hmm . . . let me think . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘If you were Robert which bank would you rob’?
93) If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one item would you take? Let me check on that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘If you were stranded on a deserted island what one I am would you take’?
94) Does Red Bull give you wings? Let me think . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Does red bull give you wings’?
95) Who did the Ancient Egyptians worship? Let me check on that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Who did ancient Egyptians worship’? (searches web and comes up with a bunch of Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt)
96) Who did the Ancient Greeks worship? Let me think about that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘Who did ancient Greeks worship’? (searches web and comes up with the 14 major Gods and Goddesses of Greece)
97) What is the most popular boy baby name? Let me check on that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘What is the most popular boy baby name’? (searches web and comes up with Jacob and Mason)
98) What is the most popular girl baby name? Let me check that . . . I found this: (gives the names Sophia and Mary)
99) What is the most popular song of 2012? Let me check that  . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘What is the most popular song of 2012’? (searches web and comes up with Die Young by Kesha)
100) What is America’s favorite candy? Let me think about that . . . Would you like me to search the web for ‘America’s favorite candy’? (searches web and comes up with Candy Corn)

1 comment:

  1. I asked Siri whether she'll marry but her response was really funny. "My End User License doesn't cover marriage"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete